How to get a Google Map API key?
Posted by Edward T. on 04 April 2017 04:28 AM
Since June 2016, Using Google Maps (on public websites) requires an API key.
Here we explain how to get one and set it in the right place at the WPL.
1. Login into your google account and follow this link
2. Click "Select or create project"
3. and choose the last one, "Create a new project"
4. Wait while the API is creating,
Copy the content at "Your API key" field and then click the "Go to console" link.
5. Google API console page will be opened.
Then in the opened page, choose the "edit" button of the API key.
6. You should restrict the key to your website in this page.
Make sure you are entering your website with both following formats:
7. Follow Wordpress Admin -> WPL -> Settings -> Global and paste it in the "Google API Key" field.