Software Return Policy
We will gladly accept returns of our software within 30 days of purchase for all of our products.
We hope our customers will be happy with their purchases, but in the event a customer would like to refund a product or cancel an order, they must follow our refund regulations outlined below.
For Online purchases please open a "general refund ticket" here
In your email, include your name and license number, confirm the following:
- You removed all of software copies/licenses.
- You don't have any comment/claim about the software/our company.
- Confirm that you didn’t apply our invoice for tax purposes.
- Confirm that you voided the invoice.
- If the request for a refund is sent within 14 days, refunds will take 20 business days.
- If the request for a refund is sent after 14 days and before 30 days of purchase, it will take 60 business days.
- If a refund request comes after the start of a project, 50% of the payment made is refundable.
- No refund will be issued after 30 days of purchase.
For software returns (packaged versions only):
Indicate the reason for your return on a piece of paper and wrap it securely with the unopened packaging. Send the package to the following address:
Delaware - United States
200 Continental Drive, Suite 401
Newark, DE 19713 USA
Tel : +1 (302)525-8222
We will provide a full refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Shipping and handling costs are not included.
The Realtyna Software Return policy does not apply to purchases of the Source Code.
For software replacement instructions:
E-mail the reason for your return within 30 days of your purchase to us using This link.
If you have not received or have lost your software license key please open a ticket here.
To identify your order, please include the following:
- Company name
- Phone number
Note: Support renewals and customization orders are strictly non-refundable.