You can have the option to use High-Performance Realtyna Hosting for your project which is super optimized for Realtyna products http://hosting.realtyna.com or use your own web hosting provider.
Please note that for some of our complex products and high-load processes like MLS / RESO Web API / VOW functions, you should avoid shared web hosting.
Below is a list of systems that work with WPL and add-ons:
- Apache Server 2.x.x or higher (or other standard web servers such as Nginx or Litespeed etc.)
- PHP 7.4.x or higher
- MySQL 5.7.x or higher Or MariaDB 10.1 and higher
- MySQL STRICT_TRANS_TABLES must be off.
- WordPress 5.0.0 or higher
- CURL Library
- Allow_url_fopen set to ON in php.ini
- GD Library, also "freetype" package should be installed and configured with PHP
- Safe mode should be off.
- Magic quote should be off
- Memory limit should be set to 512 MB for WPL installation
- PHP "ZipArchive" extension * must be installed for updating the PRO version of WPL and its add-ons.
- PHP "Multibyte String" extension ** must be installed for using pdf generator feature.
- System-wide Cron Jobs are required for some add-ons like Importer, MLS, etc.
- You need a powerful web-hosting or preferably a VPS or dedicated server for MLS Integration or Listhub integration
- iconv PHP Extension should be installed for MLS integration.
- Some RETS feeds may need an unusual port number (port 6103) to be opened in your web hosting's firewall. Generally, the Firewall should allow the connection to the MLS server.
- In terms of hosting storage, for MLS integration or Listhub integration, by average 5 MB of space (depending on the MLS provider) per listing is required. It may raise to 15MB per listing for RESO WebAPI integrations.
- For MLS integration/Listhub integration, the hosting should not have any limitation in the inode (file counter).
- For Soap-based MLS providers, the PHP-SOAP extension should be enabled on the server.
* compile php with --enable-zip option at the server side
** compile php with --enable-mbstring option at the server side
To run any kind of sophisticated web-based software such as WPL, your server needs to meet the requirements listed above.
- WordPress debug mode should be off.
- cPanel (recommended but not necessary)
- For integrations, try to have VPS, since over 90% of the cases, could not run on Shared hosting plans due to hosting limitations.
- Almost all WordPress Managed hosting plans are not supported. Please check with the support team for further details.
Host checker tool (Note: Only for Basic hosting check. Does NOT include checking Integration requirements)
You can download "WPL host checker" (Excluding add-ons) and place it on the root of your website to check the minimum requirements (Does NOT include checking integration requirements).
- Please Download the archive from Here
- Then just extract it, it has a file: "wpl-host-checker.php"
- Upload the file, with FTP or cPanel file manager to the "public_html" or "www" folder.
- Finally, open the file by following URL:
(Replace yoursite.com with your website's URL)
The checker will run and will show you the report for the basic hosting check (It does not include integration requirements)
For dedicated hosting please click here.