Below is a list of systems that work with WPL:
- Linux Host
- Apache Server 2.x.x or higher (or other standard web servers such as Nginx or Light Speed etc.)
- PHP 5.4.x or higher
- MySQL 5.x.x or higher
- For using polygon search of WPL APS addon, your website MySQL should be higher than 5.7.x
- MySQL STRICT_TRANS_TABLES must be off.
- WordPress 4.0.0 or higher
- WordPress debug mode should be off.
- CURL Library
- Allow_url_fopen set to ON in php.ini
- cPanel (recommended but not necessary)
- GD Library, also "freetype" package should have been installed and configured with PHP
- Safe mode should be off.
- Magic quote should be off.
- Memory limit should be set to 512 MB for WPL installation (Min. 128 MB)
- Cron Jobs are required for some addons like Importer, MLS, etc.
- You need a powerful web-hosting or preferably a VPS or dedicated server to MLS Integration
- PHP "ZipArchive" extension * must be installed for updating the PRO version of WPL and its add-ons.
- PHP "Multibyte String" extension ** must be installed for using pdf generator feature.
- For MLS Integration, please make sure outgoing TCP open 6103 and outgoing TCP port 80 are open in your web-hosting's firewall.
* compile php with
--enable-zip option at the server side
** compile php with
--enable-mbstring option at the server side
To run any kind of sophisticated web based software such as WPL, your server will need the features listed above.
Host checker tool
You can download "WPL host checker" and place it on the root of your website to check the minimum requirements.
- Please Download the archive from Here
- Then just extract it, it has a file: "wpl-host-checker.php"
- Upload the file, with FTP or cPanel file manager to the "public_html" or "www" folder.
- Finally, open the file by following URL:
(Replace yoursite.com with your website's URL)
The checker will run and going to show you the report.
For an affordable solution, find out more about our Web Hosting Service on shared webhosting here. For dedicated hosting please click here.