REALTYNA SUPPORT POLICY & LICENSES
One year of free Realtyna Support is included with the purchase of Realtyna Products and is provided according to this support coverage. Support includes complimentary installation assistance (one time), ongoing break/fix support for technical issues related to Realtyna Products and regular Product updates.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the reference point for finding bugs/issues are our demo websites (http://rpl8.realtyna.com & http://wpl28.realtyna.com). We don't consider 3rd party template issues, conflict with 3rd party products, web-hosting issues,or design preferences as software bugs.It is important to consult with your webmaster before reporting any bugs.
COMPLIMENTARY INSTALLATION ASSISTANCE
Realtyna provides complimentary installation assistance (if needed) for new purchases of Realtyna Products. Complimentary installation assistance is a one-time service for each purchased product. If a customer decides in the future to re-install the product on a new host or otherwise requires a fresh installation, any subsequent installation is not covered or included in the Realtyna support service. Webmaster Service packages are available to purchase for such contingencies.
It is important to note that the WEB HOSTING MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS must be met in order to provide this service for our customers. If a customer’s web hosting does not meet these minimum system requirements, it is the customer’s responsibility to change their web hosting.
System Requirements for WPL
System Requirements for RPL
PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS
In order to provide any technical support request on RPL / WPL Pro, including complimentary installation service or to troubleshoot reported problems, the required access rights should be granted to the Realtyna Inc. Technical Team. Such credentials include but are not limited to FTP access, Joomla/Wordpress administrative access, and in some cases database access. If the aforementioned credentials are not available, technical support cannot be provided. Realtyna will only use your access information to access customer’s systems where it is absolutely necessary to provide the requested support. In all cases where access to customer’s systems is required, Realtyna will make it clear exactly what access is needed, and why.
Realtyna has taken every precaution to ensure the security of our data storage systems so that customer access information is kept secure. There are, however, additional recommended precautions that customers should take before providing access credentials in order to maximize security.
PLEASE NOTE: Customers are strongly advised to make regular back-ups of all database and website related files. Realtyna cannot accept responsibility for any loss of data at any time.
- When providing a Realtyna technician with access to a system, it is always best to create a temporary account with a random password.
a.Create a temporary account (e.g. with the username "RealtynaSupport") with a random and complex password.
b.Make sure the account has only the essential permissions required for the support to be provided.
- Once the issue has been resolved, the temporary account should be deleted or disabled as soon as possible.
- Where Realtyna may require access to specific user accounts in order to diagnose user or account-specific problems, or where it is not possible to provide access to a system with temporary account credentials, it is recommended that the password be changed before providing credentials to a Realtyna technician, and then change it again once support work is completed.
ACCESS TO A SUPPORT DESK ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT
Realtyna will commonly require access to an administrator account on your Realtyna support desk. Follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS.
ACCESS TO AN FTP OR SSH ACCOUNT
In order to repair or trace problems, Realtyna support may require access to the files of your support desk installation. Follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS. Make sure that this account is a user-level account that has access to the directory in which the support desk is installed, unless a Realtyna technician specifically requests an unrestricted access account.
ROOT ACCESS TO YOUR SERVER
An account with root access has no permission restrictions, giving unrestricted access. It is rare that a Realtyna technician will ask for root access to your server. This will only occur when our ability to diagnose and resolve your issue absolutely requires it (such as generating or monitoring server logs, or making server configuration changes). When providing us with root/unrestricted access to your systems, it is imperative that you follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS.
ACCESS TO OTHER SYSTEMS
When diagnosing email problems, a Realtyna technician may require direct access to your database or to another one of your systems, such as POP3 or an IMAP e-mail account, in order to perform repairs.
FIREWALLS AND IP-BASED AUTHENTICATION
Please advise Realtyna if access to your systems require IP address authentication (e.g. if you have a firewall) and Realtyna will provide you with the list of our office IP addresses to allow through. If this is not possible due to the network policy of your systems, please consult with Realtyna regarding available alternative options, such as shared and supervised remote control.
MLS INTEGRATION REQUIREMENTS
There are some points that need to be considered in case using MLS Integration:
- Approximately, 2 MB disc space is needed per listing. You should make sure the hosting has enough space.
- Images will be saved locally, in your hosting. Therefore, the file count setting of your host should be 20 times more than number of listings. If you are interested in CDN support (for saving images on a different server), please contact us.
- The minimum value for Max execution time and timeout should be 180 seconds, and for memory limit should be 512 MB.
- Due to server performance considerations, the default MLS integration maps maximum 200 data fields (listing parameters).
- For checking server configuration, SSH access would be required.
- Once the MLS integration is done successfully and the feed is imported and approved by the client, if the MLS Provider make any modification to their data structure, or rules & regulations, the updates can be done through paid webmaster service.
- 15 Working Days is required for mapping. The synchronization process starts after 15 days and the speed of the synchronization depends on the the client’s and the MLS Provider’s server speed.
- MLS Addon works well with most of MLS providers although a few new MLS providers may have new rules; this way, Realtyna will adapt the product to work with them as well.
HOW TO GET SUPPORT
Realtyna recommends that customers consult the RPL / WPL Pro knowledgebase and manuals provided prior to requesting support as they contain a wealth of information on the use of RPL / WPL Pro as well as answers to commonly asked questions.
Access to support is provided only through an advanced Help Desk system. All support requests, progress updates, and issue resolutions are kept in the ticketing system for manageability, historical documentation, and for ease of access to current status of support requests.
At this time, Realtyna is unable to provide telephone-based support or support through other channels because of security, technical, and management reasons. The telephone number or any live assistance made available on the Realtyna website is ONLY for general inquiries or to report emergency security issues.
Bugs and technical issues related to RPL / WPL Pro or its add-ons will be treated as urgent cases and will be fixed in the shortest possible time. Response time to tickets is no more than 48 hours. Resolution time to tickets may, in special cases, require more than 48 hours to solve the problem.
SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET
Customers may submit a ticket for support here: http://support.realtyna.com. The following information should be provided when submitting a support ticket:
- RPL / WPL Pro license number
- Exact URL (web address) of the issue, or a screen shot of the issue.
- Detailed information of the issue, including the type and version of the web browser on which the issue occurred.
- Access credentials (Joomla, cPanel, FTP) if needed. Please follow the steps outlined in the RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS section of PROVIDING ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS.
HELP DESK USAGE GUIDELINES
- Please create only one ticket per support issue. All information regarding that issue is to be kept in that single ticket.
- Updates made to tickets by Realtyna support staff are sent via email to the customer. Customers may respond to support ticket emails using the reply feature of their email client or by following the link provided in the ticket email.
- If support ticket emails are caught by your email SPAM filter, please locate the email in the JUNK folder and mark it as NOT SPAM. To prevent this from recurring, add the Realtyna support email address used to your address book or white-list.
- Do not provide file attachments larger than 5MB when replying to our helpdesk. Realtyna cannot process attachments of this size.
- To check on the status of a support ticket or to review your support ticket history, login to http://support.realtyna.com.
One year of free support is covered for Realtyna products. A number of questions regarding third-party issues are addressed in our knowledgebase and manuals. If a support question falls outside of the scope of Realtyna support, a technician may direct you to a knowledgebase article or a third-party resource for information required to address your inquiry.
There are a number of issues and scenarios for which Realtyna cannot be responsible to provide support. Issues such as web-hosting configuration or third-party customization are not typically related to the Realtyna product but may affect the performance of our products. These issues may be addressed through one of our optional paid Webmaster Service packages.
Below is a list of issues that fall OUTSIDE of the scope of Realtyna’s support coverage
- Issues related to non-conformity of the customer's web hosting.
- Issues related to Joomla or WordPress, their settings and third-party components and modules.
a. While Realtyna is based upon Joomla / Wordpress, Realtyna support is only provided for the its own products, not for Joomla and Wordpress.
- CSS modification to match an existing Joomla / Wordpress template with RPL / WPL Pro and vice versa.
- Options which do not already exist in Realtyna Products.
a. RPL / WPL Pro and its add-ons are provided with a predefined set of features (AS-IS)
b. Customers may review the available features in advance of purchase.
c. Adding an existing or suggested feature can be done via paid customization via schedule.
d. Realtyna may deny a request for a suggested feature.
- Conflicts or problems that are caused by third-party components/modules/plugins or non-standard templates.
- Issues regarding customizations made by the customer or their developers.
- Any third-party customization of RPL/WPL or their add-ons.
- Reinstallation or migration of a RPL / WPL Pro-based website from one server to another (or directory to directory, etc) or issues caused by such transfer.
- Outdated versions of RPL and WPL Pro. One of the reasons we release updates is for bug resolution. Therefore if a customer decides not to apply the updates to Realtyna Products, which are released to solve the bugs and issues, Realtyna cannot provide support to the older versions.
- Security of client's website: Client will be resposible for keeping his/her website and server updated and secure by installing necessary firewalls, updating software products, adding password protected directories for the administrator section of the website, take necessary backups, use strong passwords and all of necessary actions for this purpose. The Realtyna team is not resposible for such security pre-cautions on the client's website in this support coverage.
- Questions/support about customizations that are made by client's 3rd party developers.
- Questions that are answered in Knowledgebase or Manuals
- Adding more languages to your websites. This can be done through our webmastering service.
- Issues related to old or discontinued browsers.
SUSPENSION OF SUPPORT
Some conditions negate the ability of Realtyna to provide support. If these conditions occur within the one year of free support, no further support will be provided unless or until the condition is rectified by the customer. Support expires one year from date of purchase, regardless of the period of suspension.
MODIFICATION OF SOURCE CODE
Customers are welcome to modify source code realizing that Realtyna cannot track such changes and is not able to provide support to customized versions/downloaded source codes. If customizations are made, RPL / WPL Pro should no longer be updated as customizations will be lost when replaced by the updated version of RPL / WPL Pro. For these reasons, Realtyna recommends that customizations should be done by our team so we can add the feature to update the server and the customer can update our products.
NON-STANDARD WEB-WEB HOSTING
Realtyna cannot work with web hosting providers that disable features and cause problems for web based applications. Refer to the section titled WEB HOSTING MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for more information.
If you have unpaid bill, support will be suspended until payment is received and processed.
- INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You may install and use the software packages on your licensed domain. Third Party Programs: This software includes software applications from other sources. Those applications are offered and distributed by third parties under their own license terms. You are permitted to use the package on your licensed domain. Realtyna is not developing, distributing or licensing those applications to you. By using the software, you acknowledge and agree that you are obtaining the applications directly from the third party providers.
- INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. Realtyna provides Internet-based services with the software. The software contains product information that is updated by means of an online feed from Realtyna, especially for upgrading and licensing purposes.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Realtyna reserves all other rights. Unless an applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
- You may NOT:
♦ work around any technical limitations in the software without a written permission from us,
♦ reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation. You are allowed to change the GPL files.
♦ make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation.
♦ publish the software for others to copy.
♦ transfer the software or this agreement to any third party without Realtyna’s permission.
- BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER DOMAIN. You may uninstall the software from one domain and install it on another domain for your use. You may not do so to share this license between domains.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. The software is subject to United States export laws and regulations. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
a. United States: If you acquired the software in the United States, Delaware state law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles.
b. Outside the United States: If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of Dubai will be applicable for it.
- LEGAL EFFECT. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
- LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. You can recover from Realtyna and its suppliers only direct damages up to maximum of purchased product price. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.This limitation applies to:
a. anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
b. claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if Realtyna knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.
REALTYNA RELATED PACKAGES
These license/service terms are an agreement between Realtyna LLC and you, the customer. They apply to the software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Realtyna updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply. By purchasing/using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, please do not use the software.
Please check our refund policy document here: What is your refund policy?
Note: The contents of this document may change without prior notice.